Please see below for the terms and conditions of Wild Imaginations Ltd, registered in the UK (Company number 13249085). By booking with us, you are accepting these.
Stay and Play
- Our sessions must be prebooked online.
- If you have prebooked a single session and wish to cancel we will either transfer your booking to a different session or provide a refund providing you let us know (via email or our social media channels) with a minimum of 7 days notice. If you provide us with fewer than 7 days notice, we will unfortunately not be able to offer a refund or transfer your booking if you cannot attend a session. In the case of a refund, the amount refunded will be the full amount paid for the session.
- If you have prebooked a block of sessions and wish to cancel we will provide a refund providing you let us know (via email or our social media channels) with a minimum of 7 days notice before the first session in the block. If you provide us with fewer than 7 days notice, or after the block has started, we will provide a refund for the sessions you no longer wish to attend, subject to a £15 admin fee.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to another person without our explicit permission.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a session, we will contact you with as much notice as possible and provide a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel a session if numbers are very low.
- The exception to this is in the event of a force majeure; if a force majeure takes place and we are unable to run the session, we shall not be liable to provide refunds. A force majeure means an event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to: strikes or other industrial disputes, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or government order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- We are primarily an outdoor stay and play and activities will be outside in the rain, wind and snow! You are advised to dress you and your child appropriately. If the weather is so severe we deem it unsafe, we will adapt the activities and use the indoor location. Activities offered may differ to usual in this case but the same charges will apply. If customers choose not to attend because of the weather conditions, no refund will be provided.
- We offer a stay and play facility; the accompanying adult must stay with the child/children at all times and is fully responsible for the child / children. We take sensible precautions but you accept that some activities contain loose parts that may be choking hazards, and that some activities include materials labelled as being unsuitable for children under 3 (e.g. premixed water based paints) and are responsible for supervising your child.
- Our activities sometimes involve food stuffs that may be unsuitable for children with allergies – if you are in any doubt, please ask an organiser.
- Every child is different in terms of their ability and you must decide for yourself if you are happy for your child to participate in each of the activities.
- The venue has uneven ground and trip hazards. You are responsible for any adults or children attending wearing sensible footwear.
- You and your child / children attend entirely at your own risk and Wild Imaginations Ltd shall not be held liable for any accidents or injuries that may occur.
- If an accident does occur, please tell the organiser who will help you locate the first aid box. Organisers are not trained first aiders, however they will work with you and the emergency services if necessary to help where possible.
- You are welcome to bring younger siblings who are not booked on providing they will not be participating in the activities and you are still able to supervise the child who is booked on. Practically, this means we’d suggest the younger child is in a sling or pram.
- Up to two adults are welcome to attend with each child. This is subject to change if Covid-19 restrictions are in place – please check the latest Covid-19 guidance on the website.
- We have a safeguarding policy which can be provided upon request.
- If you are unhappy with the sessions for any reason, please email [email protected] or speak to the organiser at the time. We welcome customer feedback. Wild Imaginations Ltd does not commit to give refunds but may do so – this will be at the sole discretion of Wild Imaginations Ltd. If a refund is given, it will be refunded onto your card within 10 working days.
- If you or anyone in your household is displaying Covid-19 symptoms, you should not attend. You agree to comply with our Covid-19 guidelines.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to you and your child / children if we feel that your or your child’s behaviour has been unreasonable.
- All items hired must be returned in the same condition as they were received for the damage deposit to be returned. If an item is damaged, we reserve the right to make a fair deduction, i.e. to cover the cost of having to replace the damaged item.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure the booking, with the outstanding balance and £50 damage deposit due 7 days before the party.
- The adult booking the party is responsible for ensuring the children are fully supervised at all times, including if a member of our team is present.
- All hire packages, apart from the ‘baby package’, are suitable for toddlers (i.e. c. 10 months and up). Whilst due care and attention is taken, there may be small parts not suitable for young children and some items may contain allergens (e.g. flour). Children must therefore be fully supervised; Wild Imaginations takes no responsibility for any injuries that may occur and will not be held liable. The adult booking the party should make parents aware of any activities involving possible allergens.
- If the customer is collecting and returning the items, collection will be allowed on the day of the party only, and items will be required to be returned by midday the next day, unless mutually agreed otherwise.
- We strongly advise that the activities are set up outside. If you choose to have them inside, we do not accept any liability for any damage caused to flooring, walls, etc.
- If the equipment is to be used in a third party’s venue (i.e. not the home of the person booking), the person booking is responsible for ensuring that the terms and conditions of the venue hire agreement are met. Furthermore, Wild Imaginations will not be held responsible for any loss of a damage deposit at the venue.
- In the event that you choose the full package and we attend to set up and tidy away, we will only be responsible for setting up and tidying away Wild Imaginations activities, nothing further.
- We reserve the right to substitute items in the photos with a reasonable alternative.
Video and Photography
- You are very welcome to take photos and videos but please ensure they only feature your own child / children and / or you have the consent of the adults of any other children in the photo or video.
- Photos or videos may not be taken for any commercial purpose.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You can view the most up to date version on our website at any point.